• Auto turret allows one-touch operation for troublesome lens-indenter-lens changeover required in the measurement. • Large LCD touch panel with a clear display and back light can perform various data processing and other function • Loading mechanism with no fluctuation, “capable to hit aimed portion”, is highly evaluated. • Knoop hardness calculating functions can be changed over with a one touch panel operation. (HK diamond indenter is optional)
• Loaded with a LCD display with backlight. The hardness tester secures very clear and high visibility • After setting the reference load, the test load is applied automatically . (Manual start is also possible) • Reference load can be easily set with a bar graph display on the bright screen and electronic sound. More over, an error-preventing device is also mounted.
• The new function LCD Touch Screen Visibility and operation changed to a LCD Colour Touch Screen, In addition to conventional HV, HK measuring mode. • Fracture toughness (KC), Light Load Brinell, X-Bar, Cylindrical Correction were added into the measuring mode. • The turret can hold 2 indentor & 4 Objective Lens. • Wide test load range of 9 levels for Type A model & 12 levels for Type B Model. • Measuring unit and Minimum graduation can go to 0.01micron. • In LCD Model MMT-XLCD series saves space against CRT Monitor, provide clear image and also reduce eyes fatigue.
• Available for hardness measurement with one-push operation and output to personal computer and printer is executable. • High repeatability of the hardness readings is assured from the flexible joint function and a constant pressure loading mechanism. • Stable measuring position can be obtained constantly with double slide shaft.
• When attempting to measure hardness manually , inconsistent pressures and/ or speeds are used while pressing the indentor and presser foot. This causes a problem of deviation in measured results. • To solve this problem, CL-150 Series constant pressure/speed loaders have been developed. Applicable standards refer to this type of loader as a ‘Durometer Holder.’
• ASKER Model F - ASKER Model FP Exclusive type for foam materials, allowing measurement by placing the tester on the object o measurement. In addition to Model F, Model FP is available for powder puff. • ASKER Model CS This features larger indentor and a more strong spring compared to ASKER C, thereby making it more suitable for poystyrene foam.