CNC Double Flank Gear Rolling Tester TF-40 & 66NC
CNC DOUBLE FLANK GEAR ROLLING TESTER TF-40 & 66NC
- The TF-40NC is designed to test the mesh of small gears accurately and efficiently, which are used in almost every industry such as clocks, cameras, compact machine tools and electronic equipment.
- The TF-40NC has dratically improved stability, work efficiency, and measurement accuracy with its world’s first CNC double flank gear rolling testing mechanism.
- Tester, calibrated by automatic calibration function, does not need to be re-adjusted for zero-point before each measurement.
- The size management program displays the average, minimum center distance and maximum center distance.
- Automatically compensates for the runout of the master gear.
||Total double flank meshing error & error size
||Spur Gears w ith a hole of shaft
||M0.15 ~ 2.0
|| M0.5 ~ 7.0
||25 (2) ~ 130mm
||60 ~ 130mm
||+300 ~ -100g
|Spindle Driving Speed
|Floating Side Maximum Load
|Fix Side Maximum Load
||2-Axis NC (BB1)
||Printer (A4 size paper)
||0.02 micron / pulse (Built in)
||Single phase AC 100V 50~60Hz 3Amp.