• The whole series meets 05 grade (Highest Grade) of JIS B 7738 Coil spring compression / tension tester.
• In addition to 1 -step , 2 -step, 3 -step automatic tests, free length, initial tension load, solid length, max, load (peak hold) can also be measured.
• Unit select able among N, gf, kgf, lbf and inch covered by English version.
• Measurement range can be changed through 2- step high-low range automatic switch over function, there by eliminating unnecessary steps.
• Dual unit (gf, kgf and N) printing is possible through printer setting. 50 Tests conditon can be stored by registering model number.
• Test can start immediately once data are read.
• Passing range or Good / Bad assessment is done visually by using screen display and alarm.
• Can be connected to digital caliper, micrometer etc.. And data can be printed out.
• Ascend and descend buttons are equipped with inching function.
• Simple movements of 1mm, 0.1mm, (0.001mm) are possible.
“Load test with length input”, load is measured automatically once length is input. (All-Type)
”Length test with Load input”, spring length is measured automatically once load is input. (S-Type, H-Type)
”Deflection load test”, load is measured automatically based on deflection amount resulted from free length. (S-Type, H-Type)
”Load deflection test”, deflection amount corresponding to applied load resulted from free length is measured automatically.
”Step load test”, load is measured as length is step automatically fixed intervals. (H-Type)
”Step length test”, length is measured as load is step automatically fixed intervals. (H-Type)
Please refer to: Grade-specific functions and feature table